- Nobel Oil Ltd was originally established as a provider of procurement services.
- Nobel Oil Ltd expanded its capabilities by adding drilling workover and engineering services.
- Absheron Qazma (AQS) a subsidiary established a JV with SOCAR to deliver integrated drilling and well management services.
- Nobel Oil developed its exploration and production activities.
- Global Energy Solutions an oilfield operations and equipment maintenance subsidiary, was established.
- PROKON, a construction and project management subsidiary, was established.
- Nobel Oil Services established Llamrei DMCC for the provisions of integrated PSCM services.
- Nobel Oil reorganized its corporate structure by separating its exploration and production business into an independent company and focusing on service provision.
- Nobel Oil Services acquired 50% of Denholm Oilfield Services Limited’s fabrication business in Azerbaijan.
- Global Energy Solutions established a JV with Denholm Valvecare Limited to provide valve maintenance services.
- Nobel Oil launched SAP ERP software system within its group of companies.
- Nobel Oil, as well as its subsidiaries, received “Transparent TaxPartner” status for transparent financial performance.
- Global Energy Solutions expanded its business in Kazakhstan.
- SOCAR AQS established a JV KCA Deutag for the provision of oil & gas well drilling and engineering services.
- Nobel Oil established a JV with Wood for provision of EPCM services.
- SOCAR AQS started drilling operations in Bangladesh.
- Nobel Oil Services received ISO 3700 1:2016 certification (Anti-Bribery Management System).
- SOCAR AQS entered the Turkish market.
- PROKON entered the Turkish market. Nobel Oil has been awarded its first drilling related contract in Kazakhstan.
- Turan drilling & Engineering has been awarded a contract to manage procurement, maintenance and warehousing activities on behalf of bp.
- PROKON signed MRO contract with BP.
- Nobel Oil rebranded to Nobel Energy to reflect its new strategy – to transform from an Oil and Gas Services company to an Integrated Energy Production, Development and Services company.
- Glensol became an OEM’s gas turbine maintenance services provider for bp Azerbaijan
- Prokon secured a strategic contract with Türkiye’s downstream giant Tüpraş for maintenance and repair works
- Glensol established a new service line to provide trainings to overseas engineers and technicians